Wigs, like everything else, require maintenance. How to maintain it correctly?
After wearing the wig, it is like wearing a thick hat on the head, which makes the scalp heat, and heat is a kind of catalyst, which can promote the metabolism of the scalp. Therefore, the scalp is prone to sweat and secretes more oil and becomes more greasy. For people with a tendency to increase dandruff, wearing a wig will make the symptoms worse. Therefore, it is best to wash your hair once every night to wear a wig to remove the greasy and dirt on the head to protect the scalp and hair clean and hygienic.
Wig care tips：
1. Try not to be close to high temperature, because the material is not resistant to high temperature wigs
2. The wig cannot be dyed, if you need to trim it, you can ask a professional stylist to trim the hairstyle
3. Wigs are generally washed once every 1-2 months, depending on the frequency of wearing
4. Wash with cold or warm water, just use normal shampoo when washing, or use normal conditioner
5. Try not to dry the cleaned wig with a high-temperature wind such as a hair dryer. Use a dry towel to gently absorb the excess water on the wig and then put it in a ventilated place to avoid direct sunlight to damage the wig
6. Do not comb the wig immediately after washing, you should wait until the wig is dry before combing
7. Comb with a special comb for wigs (available at different prices in the store) and cannot be combed with a plastic comb
8. Basically, curly hair does not use a comb, and the curled area can be sorted by hand after each time.
9. If the wig has been used for a long time and the knots are not good for combing, do not pull it forcefully. You should spray the wig with a special non-oily maintenance fluid and then slowly open it carefully.
10. Be careful not to spray gel water, hair wax and other styling agents used for real hair on the wig. This will make the wig sticky.
11. Using the non-oily maintenance fluid for wigs can make the wigs smooth and shiny and prevent static electricity, so that the wigs are kept moisturized just like when they were just bought!